About Vital Home & Pest Inspections
We’re a Sydney-based building and pest inspection company committed to a better approach to building inspections – while providing you with first-class customer service.
How we’re different
Our background is in the building restoration business. For over 15 years we’ve helped families and businesses repair and restore buildings damaged by the elements, structural defects, poor workmanship, timber pests and countless other causes.
This experience makes us the ideal company to provide your building and/or pest inspection. We’ve seen it all; we understand the causes and we know how to fix it and what it will cost. We use this experience to provide you with valuable information and insights on the real issues affecting your property or property you may be considering to buy.
Better still, our vast network of reliable, trusted and cost effective tradespeople and service providers means we connect you with the right people to fix the problems if you need them.
Our Certifications and Compliance
Head Inspector Peter Ezeigwe has over 15 years of experience in the building inspection, disaster assessment and building restoration industry.
He holds a Certificate IV in Building and Construction and Diploma in Building and Construction.
Vital Building and Pest Inspections certifications and compliance include:
Australian Standard Compliance
- Our Building and Pest Inspection reports are compliant with the relevant Australian Standards:
- AS 4349.1: 2007 for Building Inspection
- AS 4349.3: 2007 for Pest Inspection
InterNACHI – International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Australian Standard of Practice
- Introduction to Home Inspection
IICRC – Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Water Damage Restoration
- Advanced Structural Drying
- Fire and Smoke Restoration
ITI/RSA – Interactive Training International & Restoration Sciences Academy
- Complete Microbial Remediation
- Mould Inspection & Remediation
- Water/Flood Damage Inspection & Restoration
- Fire/Smoke Damage Inspection & Restoration